Lessons which I got from My Life

Lessons Which I learnt from My Life
Introduction
Life is a flow which gives different lessons and experiences to different people,as a infant has a experience of playing& noticing things means to Learn,a teenager has a experience of innovating or discovering new things,a adult has an experience to plan things means the Evaluate things to make future secure and an old has a experience from old happenings which means Evaluation which completes the abbreviation of Life as Learn(Infant),Innovate(Teenager),Forecast(Adult)and Evaluate (Old age).
Here I disclosed my lessons which I learnt from My Life after my father's death in the year2013.

1)No Need To Attract To Things:-In law of Attraction everything in this universe either it is natural or man-made attracts to human.In scientific language it is called as Law of Gravitation and under psychological terms it is called as Law of Attraction.And under this today's scenario people ruin their life moments in attracting towards money or fame,I am not against to all this things,but my message is that let the things attract towards you, not either you get attracted towards things as when things get attracted with you,it creates a systematic zest in you to achieve that things and if you get attracted towards things so you became a slave of that things and forget the flow of life.

2)Death is a great teacher:-God makes a dreadful part of life which is called death,but in my view death is a chapter who prepares an individual to face the bitter truth of life.As my father died,I got depressed in life but after understand Bhagwad Gita I realized that I got a new notebook to write my own life with my own actions.

3)Life is not a File:-Life is a flow of "Learn", "Innovate","Forecast" & "Evaluate" but we make opposite of it we Forecast,Innovate,Learn& Evaluate,here it means we first acts as a astrologer for future where we predict things which is not happen,then innovate ideas ,then learn from the outcomes & if no result comes out,we evaluate life from past& complaining to the almighty for it.

4) God's judgement is always justified:- When my father died I became hopeless& even get into severe depression as I had to sell off my father's last memory was the shop where me and my father holds the wholesale business together & after migration I survive the life likewise people today face in the form of lockdown due to the epidemic named Coronavirus.This shows that God sees that thing which we can't calculate and as I already had an experience to be at home and without employment I accepted the environment of the first lockdown announced by our honorable Prime Minister and as the earliest active in social websites like blogger,develop the habit of reading books and much more makes me so simple to live in this lockdown.

5)Truth is always beyond our thinking:-As I earlier mentioned that I suffered from severe depression after my father's death and the sorrow of sell of my father's last memory which is my shop,I came across various motivational speakers like Sonu Sharma (Motivational speaker& face of Vestige Marketing Conpany, Sandeep Maheshwari,Dr Vivek Bindra,Mrs Surekha Bhargava[Motivational speaker and face of Modicare network marketing company and above all my life mentor Mr Deep Trivedi which gives me a fuel to my mind engine to work upon my life and start taking my decisions on my own and thus results the making of this blogger you all are come across today.                         This shows that Life is a mystery and a famous dialogue of a Cartoon Film where a tortoise tell to Panda that"Past is History,Future is a Mystery and Present is a gift i.e why it is called Present which directly emplifies us to live in present nor in past and future & proves that Truth is not we realize truth is what the almighty shows us with a clear picture.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research Paper on Three Doshas in Ayurveda

Scientific Proof of Sri Guru Granth Saheb

Research Paper on Yin and Yang.