Scientific Proof of Sri Guru Granth Saheb

                     Guru Granth Sahib                                                  Scientific Proof.                          

Sri Guru Granth Sahib  in the Light of Science, here are some of the famous scientists & their views on Sikhism & its holy scripture SRI GURU GRANTH SAHEB.                             "Religion without science is Lame and Science without Religion is Blind."- NASA.                                                                       

1) SIR ISSAC NEWTON:- I never knew any Law or I was aware of any Law.Until I read Guru Granth Sahib.It was just Guru Granth Sahib through which I discovered a New Law of Earth.Sri Guru Granth Sahib mention in brief about Gravity and its motion.And when I did research it became Newton's Law - Issac Newton.


                                                      

2) THOMAS EDISION:- PEOPLE KNOW ME AS THE MAN OF LIGHT,BUT LONG BEFORE I INVENTED LIGHT,A BLAZING LIGHT CAME ON EARTH BY NAME GURU NANAK. IT WAS HIS HOLY BOOK WHICH I READ AND IT WAS SGGS THAT ELECTRIFY MY MIND.AND WHEN I STARTED TO GIVE SHAPE OF WHAT WAS THERE IN MIND I INVENTED LIGHT:- THOMAS EDISION.   


                                          

3) WRIGHT BROTHERS (Invented Aeroplane):- Flying was never possible for us, till we find a verse in Guru Granth Sahib. It was only Sikhs Holy Bible which mentions that humans can fly.So we took inspiration from Sikh Holy Bible and made possible for humans to fly.


                                                        

4) GALILEO GALILE ( Greatest Astronomer):- One Day during a sermon in Church I got a nap.In my dream a beautiful man came and told me Galile asked me anything.So I asked about the sun and earth motion.He told me God made Sun at the center and it is stationary and all other heavenly bodies revolve around it.I asked him are you Jesus the blessed one.He said no I am not.I am a true teacher.And  he went off singing beautiful Hymns- Galileo Galilee.   


    

5) MADAM CURIE- I was so depressed with the  biased world against women.My teacher told me women are only meant to beget children and for the kitchen.I lost all hopes and was thinking to commit suicide.My friend, she gave me a holy book SGGS and said it is the only holy book that gives equal status to women.That very night a man came in my dream who's face was shining like a pearl in dark night.He told me that God made women equal.I asked him how come he is shining so bright in the dark night like a pearl.He told me you too can shine like a pearl in this whole world with your will and desire.I worked on his words and found the way to shine like radium in the sky.Later I found it was Guru Nanak.   


                               

6) Sunitha Williams (Nasa Astronomer) 



Sunitha Williams said when I was in space.I saw the moon.The moon was looking different from space.It seems like it was having the shape of a human.I was trying to recollect whose face it was forming.I took a book and try to see famous peoples.I was amazed to see it was Guru Nanak face:- Sunitha Williams. 

                                                

7) CARL SAGAN :- Nasa famous Scientist Carl Sagan said without the help of Sri Guru Granth Sahib we could not have progressed in Astronomy.Sri Guru Granth Saheb was a diving force for NASA and for our Scientists  - CARL SAGAN. 



                            



                               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research Paper on Three Doshas in Ayurveda

Research Paper on Yin and Yang.